Updates for November 2021
The second Narberth Jazz news this month because I need to tell you about things that I could not know when I sent the last one.
- If you have purchased tickets for our Salute To Humph this Friday we have been unlucky enough to be the first Queens Hall show to come under the new Welsh Covid19 rules. This means that you will have to show a valid Covid Pass to gain entry. You can get a pass by clicking here https://gov.wales/get-your-nhs-covid-pas
- Unexpectedly we have some tickets left for this amazing presentation, so if you have yet to get a ticket, just come to the door by 7.30pm (with your pass) and you will be able to enjoy the show
- Our next show at the Plas Hyfryd will be on Thursday December 2nd. and is to remember two great British musicians who have recently left us, Phil Meades and Willie Garnett. Pete Hurt and Janosch Carmello will front the John Gibbon Trio for our last show this year.
- On the morning of Friday December 3rd. John Gibbon will hold a drum workshop to start our Youth Band project at 10am to 12noon. If you know any young musicians who would like to take part, please call me on 07778 563334.
- We would like to expand our organising group so I wonder if you would consider joining in to help us work on the exciting projects that we have in mind. It will only be one meeting a month which is held in local members houses with refreshments worth turning up for! You could attend a meeting and decide later, just call me on the number above for a chat.
- First show of 2022 will be The Dom Norcross Quartet with Elaina Hoss, Hot sax and cool vocals, on Thursday 20th. January. For February we hope to have The Hot Club Gallois , Gypsy Jazz at its most joyous.
That’s all for now – Keep swinging
Declan and NJ Team